We bring you to see Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige Vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from: 4 or 5 days. The best way to see the REAL Vietnam from history , culture, custom …to nature , people and landscape.
Time : 4 or 5 days
Price : $75 US – $90 US per day depends on which route you take.
1st day: Depart from Nha Trang to Da Lat
Follow the new road to going up the central highlands. on the way you’ll do something like:
– Stop over at Raclay minortity village to see the activity of the local people
– Control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
– Trekking through the jungle
– Stop over at K`ho minority village
– French railway station
– Visit coffee plantations
– Visit the flower and vegetable farm
We ‘ll see around Dalat flower city
Then Dalat is the place where you stay overnight.
2nd day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit the flower
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Trekking through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touth with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
4th day: Depart from Dakmil to Dong Xoai
-Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery. Our stops today include visits:
Try enjoying the tropical fruits
– Bamboo making village
– Cashew nut factory
– Visit war monument.
Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai area (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
5th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Sai Gon
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry plantation.
Visit rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
Continue riding to Saigon ( a busy city) and finish a great 5 day trip at 4p.m or 5 p.m.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Standard helmet
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– Local coffee
– Motorbikes and Petrol
– Hotel rooms on the road
– Entrance fees
– Insurance on the road
This trip is designed for pillion passengers ONLY ( You enjoy the rides behind your driving guides).
We aim to please our pillion passengers If tours offered by Dalat easy riders club do not suit your needs. We would be more than happy to customize your trip
Tour price includes:
An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
Gas, entrance fees
Meals: on your own budget
Drinks : (fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink) on your own budget.
Travel insurance: personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
Tour price excludes:
Personal expenses, gratuity, tips
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review