DALAT – HO CHI MINH CITY
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/dalateasyrider/domains/dalat-easyrider.com.vn/public_html/wp-content/themes/adventure-tours/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
|Category:||Tours from Da Lat|
We bring you to see Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail. Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from: 4 or 5 days.
The best way to see the REAL Viet Nam from history , cuture, custom …to nature , people and landscape.
Time : 4 or 5 days
Price : $75 US – $90 US per day depends on which route you take.
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak Lake “ the natural Lake” :
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit the flower farms
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Trekking through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil :
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil DiLinh town :
Today we immerse oursels in famous Ho Chi Minh trail and its magnificent scenery. Our stops today include visits to rubber free plantation, pepper farms, coffee farms and curry farms. We will get as close as possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail. Overnight in cozy guesthouse in Di linh town “ bottom of Central highlands”
4th Depart from Di Linh town to Mui Ne :
Taking the new Huong Son road to view the many sand dunes along the way, we will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many vivid and beautiful memories as well as photo opportunties. You will enjoy fresh dragon fruit at a dragon plantation.
– See hydro electric power station
– Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white)
– Stop over at Fairy stream.
Visit the muine fishing village.
The End a trip around 4pm in Muine Beach
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Standard helmet
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– Local coffee
– Motorbikes and Petrol
– Hotel rooms on the road
– Entrance fees
– Insurance on the road
This trip is designed for pillion passengers ONLY ( You enjoy the rides behind your driving guides).
We aim to please our pillion passengers If tours offered by Dalat easy riders club do not suit your needs. We would be more than happy to customize your trip
Tour price includes:
An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
Gas, entrance fees
Meals: on your own budget
Drinks : (fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink) on your own budget.
Travel insurance: personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
Tour price excludes:
Personal expenses, gratuity, tips