Dalat - Central Highland - Hoi An
We drive through the forest path - without many traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range - The vestige Vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from: 6 or 7 days. The best way to see the REAL Vietnam from history , culture, custom ...to nature , people and landscape.
Time : 6 or 7 days
Price : 75$ - 90$ per day depends on which route you take.
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake “ natural Lake”
- Crazy house
- Visit the Dragon pagoda
- Visit flower farms.
-Tea & coffee plantations
- Mushroom farm
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
- Rice wine making
- Visit silkworm factory
- Elephant waterfall.
- Pagoda with happy buddha
- Riding through he jungle
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M'nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
- Take photos of people farming and fishing
- Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
- Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Come back to stay at Buon Ma Thuot city
3rd day : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
- Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of vietnamese people during the French colony and the vivid war, the daily life of highlanders who live along the roads to learn how to make rice papers, noodles making.
- Pleiku is place where you stay overnight after along day ride..
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Kon Tum
- Visit the city a bit then head to Greenfield of the Bana and Gairal people, crocodile farm.. Pagoda and traditional music of them.
- Head to sea lake which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago..a great place to take some good photos for the trip.
- Continue traveling to Kontum where you visit kontum prison ( since 1930 )
- Visit wooden church ( French Church) and orphanage
- Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
Stay over night in Kontum
5th day : Depart from Kontum to Kham Duc
- Continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail.
Visit the well – know Phoenix Airport.
- Charlie hill to know more about the war between Northern and Southern of Vietnam.
- Stop over at indochine three corner Lao, Vietnam, Cambodia. (three way border)
- Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha.
- See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing Monkey Bridge
- Over night stay in Kham Duc town
6th day : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian
Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area . -Stop over at the minority village to discover the local's culture and customs
- Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Exploring the local market of the mountain town
- Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
- Visit rice paper and brick making
- We’ll finish in Hoi An around 4:30pm to 5:00pm
Routes: - Da Lat - Lak lake - Buon Me Thuot - Pleiku - Kon Tum - Kham Duc - Hoi An 6 day trip.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Standard helmet
- Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
- Local coffee
- Motorbikes and Petrol
- Hotel rooms on the road
- Entrance fees
- Insurance on the road